Dr. Gum commonly treats the following
– Simple aches and pains
– Headaches and migraines
– Neck, mid & lower back pain
– Sports injuries & performance optimisation
– Disc bulges and herniations
– Sciatica and other nerve related complaints
– Shoulder, elbow & wrist complaints
– Hip, knee & feet complaints
– TMJ and general jaw pain
Using an evidence-based approach to diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal conditions, Dr Gum at Waitara Chiropractic tailors his treatment to the individual needs of his patients.
He primarily uses a hands-on approach with a variety of treatment techniques to ensure that patients get the most effective relief from pain. Dr. Gum always encourages patients to actively participate in their own care to help quickly recover from their injury.
The techniques that a chiropractor uses can range but Dr. Gum is highly skilled in the following. More information on these techniques can be found by clicking on the images.